To be a softball all-star, you need to have it all: blinding bat speed, ball-crushing power, freakish eye-hand coordination, shocking speed, and an arm like a cannon.
Unfortunately, most softball training programs consist of time-wasting exercise like running a mile or doing bicep curls (in fact, these exercises will do more harm than good).
And until now, you had to hire a private strength coach to create your workouts and spend hundreds or thousands of dollars a month. But those days are over.
Fast Pitch Workouts is the only resource in the world filled with a full year of softball-specific workouts created exclusively for serious softball who want to become all-stars.. Strength training, batting power and speed/agility – it’s all in here. And as a special bonus, you’ll have free instant access to the world’s largest network of workout sites in the world crammed with over ten thousand workouts!
Additional info about Malegenix:
- Nugteren HM, Balkema GT, Pascal AL, Schultz WC, Nijman JM & van Driel MF, “Penile enlargement: From medication to surgery”, J Sex Marital Ther, 2010;36(2):118–23.
- Vardi Y, “Is penile enlargement an ethical procedure for patients with a normal-sized penis?”, Eur Urol, 2006 Apr;49(4):609-11.
- Oderda M & Gontero P, “Non-invasive methods of penile lengthening: Fact or fiction?”, BJU Int, 2011 Apr;107(8):1278––82.
- R. Morgan Griffin (2010). “Penis enlargement: Does it work?”. WebMD. Retrieved July 28, 2011.
- Campbell J & Gillis J, “A review of penile elongation surgery”, Transl Androl Urol, 2017 Feb;6(1):69–78.
- Salvini, Mike (12 April 2005). “Size matters”. Salon. Retrieved 6 January 2013.
- Stein MJ, Lin H & Wang R, “New advances in erectile technology”, Ther Adv Urol, 2014 Feb;6(1):15–24.